Does your child want to participate in sports at NMS? If so, the following information is very important for you! DragonFly Max is an electronic health record which will ensure that your child is healthy and ready to participate in athletic competition.
Follow these easy steps to get started using DragonFly Max:
1. Visit www.dragonflymax.com. click "Do My Forms" and follow the prompts to the sign-in page.
2. On the sign-up page, click "Sign Up for Free."
3. Follow the prompts to create your PARENT ACCOUNT with your email address or phone number.
4. Enter your child's School Code when prompted and confirm this is the correct school.
SCHOOL NAME: NORTHSIDE MIDDLE
SCHOOL CODE: TG2D6Z
5. Click "Add a Child" in the DragonFly Max website, then follow the prompts to create your child's profile and complete his/her participation forms, including uploading any necessary documents.
6. After completing your child's forms, you can review his/her profile OR add another child's profile.
IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANY OF THESE STEPS, PLEASE SEE THE COACHES IN THE MEDIA CENTER DURING OPEN HOUSE ON TUESDAY AFTERNOON FROM 3-5.